Enter Equipment World’s Contractor of the Year contest and you could be jet-setting to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2023.
Twelve finalists and their guests will receive a four-day expenses-paid trip to the Wynn in Las Vegas to participate in exclusive events, including:
- Free passes to ConExpo-Con/Agg and a VIP tour of the Caterpillar booth
- Networking with other top contractors from across the country
- Roundtable discussions on the biggest issues facing the industry
- An awards celebration ceremony and dinner
The short video above gives you a taste of what it’s like to attend the event, straight from the mouths of our 2022 class of finalists.
To access the Contractor of the Year application, click here.
The 2023 Contractor of the Year winner and each finalist will be featured on the Equipment World website. The first 50 nominees will receive a free hat, courtesy of Caterpillar. Contractor of the Year has been sponsored by Caterpillar since its inception in 2000.
The deadline for applying for the 2023 contest is September 23. Applicants can either be self-nominated or nominated by others. Applicants have the choice of either filling out an online form or downloading a form to fill out at their leisure. Email the completed form and any optional supporting documents to Jordanne Waldschmidt (email@example.com).
Who can apply
Contractors who meet these qualifications are invited to enter:
- Have annual revenues of between $3 million and $15 million
- Have at least 10 years of construction company ownership experience
- Have a proven, excellent safety record
- Own at least five ride-on construction machines
- Be able to represent the construction industry in a positive way
To apply, click here.